DxO PhotoLab 3
DxO has generously offered our DCT readers a chance to win a copy of its top-notch PhotoLab 3 image editing software. We have three licenses in the offing, each currently valued at $129 (US). DxO also offers a 30-day free trial period of its fully functional product. You can try it out for yourself by following the above links.
DxO PhotoLab 3’s new HSL (Hue, Saturation, and Luminance) Tool is an exciting and superbly visual way to manage color that can help you produce more creative and natural-looking images. The new DxO ColorWheel is a fantastic new color adjustment tool that you can use to select color ranges from eight separate channels, including orange and purple. ~ DxO
This giveaway contest is scheduled to begin on January 13 and will end at midnight on January 23, 2020. From what I’ve seen so far, this is a professional grade product so you don’t want to miss your chance to win! This would be a great way to start the new year.
- Uniformity slider for consistent color – The new Uniformity Slider helps you standardize color variations within a specific range
- Easy Partial desaturation – The new DxO ColorWheel is ideal for partially desaturating images and getting instant creative effects
- Beyond Black & White – Saturation and Luminance Sliders now work independently of each other, making them perfect tools for converting color to black and white without the use of complex masks
- Redesigned Repair Tool with a new Clone Mode – There will always be something in a photo you might want to erase, such as a bird, a person, or a piece of rubbish. DxO PhotoLab 3 can make them disappear with the redesigned Repair Tool, with big improvements to the ‘Repair’ mode and a brand new ‘Clone’ mode
- New Local Adjustments Masks Manager – Applying Local Adjustment Masks to photos is now easier than ever with the new DxO PhotoLab 3
- There’s also a brilliant new function that inverts adjustment masks with just one click
Here’s a short video that shows off some of the features of this program:
DxO has not faltered when it comes to offering its customers a complete lineup of tutorial videos demonstrating the use of this software. The ”Webinars”, as they are called, are not 4-minute clips, either. They are full-length videos that demonstrate the countless capabilities of this fine program. You can check them out at this DxO Tutorials page. It is like a classroom unto itself.
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win DxO PhotoLab 3. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person who enters the contest as a result of your share, you will earn one extra entry!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!