This contest has ended and the winners have been notified! Thank you to Digiarty for allowing us to share this with our readers! Winners are:
We’ve been featuring many excellent giveaways for Windows users here on DCT and we thought it was about time we gave our Mac readers a go. So here it is, exclusively for our Apple OS X users:
Digiarty has generously donated 10 licenses for the excellent MacX DVD Ripper Pro for us to giveaway to our subscribers. This software would normally sell for $49.95 but you now have the chance to win a free license simply by submitting a reply to this article…Thank you Digiarty!
MacX DVD Ripper Pro – ultimate DVD backup and ripping software brings you the best DVD ripper for Mac to rip DVD to iPhone/iPhone 4S, iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3, iPod, Apple TV, Android, HTC, Samsung, XOOM, Galaxy Tab, PSP, etc.
The MacX DVD ripper for Mac software allows you to rip DVD to MP4, H.264, MOV, FLV, MPEG, M4V, AVI, QT(QuickTime) with high quality video/audio. The New-DVD-Backup feature lets you copy DVD to single video file with original video quality and 5.1-channles AC3/DTS Dolby audio.
Rip encrypted DVD to iPhone/iPhone 4S, iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3, iPod and iMovie, it gives you the easiest way to rip all type of encrypted DVD and copy-protected DVD (remove DVD CSS, region code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney, etc). Thus you could make a perfect backup for favorite DVD movies
MacX DVD Ripper Pro Key Features:
- Fast DVD ripping speed. With Multi-core CPU and Hyper-Threading supported, it makes the ripping process much faster, up to 8x real time ripping speed.
- The New-DVD-Backup feature let you copy DVD to single video file with original video quality and 5.1-channles AC3/DTS Dolby audio.
- Rich preset profiles. Newly updated to support ripping DVD to Android, HTC, Samsung, XOOM, Galaxy Tab. Also support iPhone/4S, iPad 3, iPod, Apple TV, PSP, etc.
- Support ripping DVD to AVI, FLV, MP4, MPEG, MOV, Xvid, DivX, etc. to fit different media players.
- Constantly upgrade to assist in decrypting and ripping DVDs, no matter the new Disney DVD Copy Protection or the general CSS encrypted DVDs, Sony ARccOS protected DVDs and all region 1-6 commercial DVDs.
Here is a review from our very own Mac expert, Judy Novotny:
MacX DVD Ripper Pro is versatile software that allows you to rip DVDs to a variety of platforms with a professional quality output. It includes support for ripping DVDs to a variety of mobile platforms such as iPhone 3GS/4/4S, all iPads, iPod touch 4, iPod classic, Apple TV, PSP and PS3. Ripping a DVD to one of these formats will allow you to enjoy your favorite DVDs on the go.
You can also rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, MOV, FLV, MPEG, M4V, AVI or QT with high quality video/audio. These formats are compatible with QuickTime and iTunes. You can also import DVDs to iMovie. A New-DVD-Backup feature lets you rip DVDs to a single video file with original video quality and 5.1-channels AC3/DTS Dolby audio.
The product is user friendly and eminently suitable for all levels of proficiency, from beginners through to those experienced in ripping DVDs. For beginners, the default settings for each profile will provide optimal results, while experienced users can adjust parameters such as video bitrate, video resolution, frame rate, audio volume, increase or decrease video quality, add letter box or stretch to full screen, change the output video aspect ratio, etc.
In addition to ripping videos, you also have the ability to extract JPG and BMP pictures from DVD movie to be used as wallpaper for your Mac computer or iPhone/iPhone 4S, or iPod. The software also enables you to extract MP3 music from DVD videos to enjoy them on your iOS device. The MacX DVD website has detailed instructions to walk you through each step in ripping a DVD as well as a series of FAQs that I found to be very helpful.
System requirements include Mac Power PC or Intel CPU Mac. OS versions supported are Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion.
MacX DVD Ripper Pro HOME PAGE.
For your chance to win one of the ten licenses on offer, simply submit a reply to this article with a comment. Replies can be anything, but we would prefer if you commented on the MacX DVD Ripper Pro software. Competition closes 00:01 (EST) 4th March.
*If your comment doesn’t appear immediately it is because first comments must be moderated. It will appear shortly!
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on MacX DVD Ripper Pro or told us a little about yourself.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 4th March. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On March 5th, 10 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of one FREE license for MacX DVD Ripper Pro each.
- Winners will be notified by email at the email address they used to comment – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
PLEASE NOTE: The software must be activated before 10th March.