[message type=”info”]Winners have now been drawn – and the winning names are:
- Chrs Barcay
- Carol G
- Dora Meeks
- Henry Ciesla
- Miss Mary
- Jim Nash
- Robert Rozijn
- James Turner
- Anne C
- Dennis Wong
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED
Congratulations to all winners and thanks to everyone who entered. Those who missed out have been very unlucky… keep trying, your time will come.[/message]
To help celebrate Thanksgiving, PearlMountain has most kindly donated 20 licenses for the excellent collage creator software CollageIt Pro to give away to our subscribers… thank you PearlMountain!
*To put the icing well and truly on the cake, PearlMountain is also providing lifetime support for all 20 licenses!
For your chance to win a free license all you need do is submit a reply to this article with a comment. Comments can be anything but we’d prefer if you commented on the CollageIt Pro software… giveaway ends 2nd December.
*Please include whether you are a Windows or Mac user somewhere in your comment.
*If your comment does not appear immediately, it’s because first comments must be moderated… it will appear shortly!
CollageIt Pro is like the gift that just keeps on giving, a great way to preserve all your Thanksgiving memories as well as all those precious memories to come. I must admit a certain trepidation when asked to test and review this software, my experience with collage maker type software is very limited to say the least. It turns out I needn’t have worried, CollageIt Pro is so easy to master, even for a dunce like me.
Of course, that’s just a very basic example. CollageIt Pro also offers a great range of customizations and options. CollageIt Pro comes complete with 15 built-in templates but that is really only just the beginning. By utilizing additional features such as Photo Count, Random Layout, and Reset, you can create seemingly infinite numbers of different collage shapes and sizes. You can also customize the background color, plus add borders and shadow.
- Simply add your photos to your collage; using “Random Layout” to generate layout automatically and customize collage; then export and share your collage.
- Various kinds of Layout; and diverse templates.
- Easily personalize collage by cropping, adjusting photo number, photo space, page margin, rotation, sparse, and so on. Decorate collage with photo border and shadow
CollageIt Pro is so intuitive and easy to use, even those with little or no experience will be creating fantastic collages in no time. Here’s a screenshot of a basic collage I created in under 2 minutes:
And with just one click of the ‘Reset’ button:
When you’ve finished creating your collage, simply click on the ‘Export’ button and choose your preferred option:
There is so much more to CollageIt than I have included here, you can view more information on the HOME PAGE.
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on CollageIt Pro or told us a little about yourself.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 2nd December. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On December 3rd, 20 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license each.
- Winners can claim their licenses by submitting a contact form which will be available once the draw has been completed and winning names published… *Please read this Important Announcement.
- Winners must claim their license within 14 days. Unclaimed licenses after that time may be re-drawn.