Our generous friends at Ashampoo have once again come to the party, donating 10 full licenses for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10 to giveaway to our subscribers. This is the very latest version of the excellent WinOptimizer software, released just a couple of days ago and which would normally sell for $39.99us.
For your chance to win one of the 10 full licenses on offer, simply submit a reply to this article with a comment. We’d prefer if you commented on the Ashampoo WinOptimizer software… competition ends 17th March.
*If your comment does not appear immediately it’s because first comments must be moderated, it will appear shortly!
For those who don’t already know; Ashampoo WinOptimizer comprises a collection of cleaning, maintenance, and optimization tools all accessible in the one terrific suite.
The first pleasant surprise was during installation when I noticed that Ashampoo has dropped the previous optional toolbar. Installation is now pretty straightforward, all you need worry about is whether or not you want the desktop shortcuts:
Ashampoo has earned a deserved reputation for providing the simplest yet most intuitive interfaces with its products and WinOptimizer is no exception. I very much like the way in which WinOptimizer 10 caters for both novice and more experienced users:
As you can see from the screenshot; three nice big buttons clearly delineate the various sections associated with the one-click solution. Less experienced users can simply click on the Start Search button to get things going. When the scan has completed you will see a summary of issues identified under each section:
For a more in depth analysis, click on the big buttons and a new window will open which provides access to more detailed reports:
The above screenshot is what came up after clicking on the “Protect” button. Each set of issues is easily accessed by utilizing the opposing arrows at top right of the window. Clicking on the link in “Click here to view and extensive list of all found objects” is pretty much self explanatory.
When ready, just click on the “Fix now” button and WinOptimizer goes to work. It’s all pretty quick, from go to whoa was just a matter of a few minutes on my well worn Windows 7 system.. Of course, that also depends on how regularly the machine has been cleaned previously.
That’s just WinOptimizer’s core functionality, there is a lot more to investigate under the hood, including a wealth of settings and useful tools:
Modules can also be sorted into Categories or Functionality.
This great software includes all you will ever need to help maintain that all important clean and responsive system.
You can read more details about Ashamppo WinOptimizer 10 and its features on the home page here: https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/4206/System_Utilities/Ashampoo-WinOptimizer-10
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on the Ashampoo WinOptimizer software.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 17th March. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On March 18th, 10 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license each.
- Winners can claim their licenses by submitting a contact form which will be available (on this page) once the draw has been completed and winning names published.
- Winners must claim their license within 14 days. Unclaimed licenses after that time may be re-drawn.