Ashampoo has just released a brand new version of its outstanding Photo Optimizer software (released on 27th June). To help celebrate, the generous folk at Ashampoo have kindly donated 10 free licenses for us to giveaway to our subscribers… thank you Ashampoo!!!
Now you have a chance to be among the very first to own the latest version of this excellent software… for free!! Simply submit a reply to this article with a comment. Replies can be anything, but we would prefer if you commented on the Ashampoo Photo Optimizer software. Competition ends 00:01 (EST) July 8th, 2012.
**If your comment doesn’t appear immediately it is because first comments must be approved. It will appear shortly!
Enhancing and optimizing your photos with just one click has never been easier! Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 5 impresses with its brand new look. A long search for your desired function or favorite effect is a thing of the past – those functions and effects can now be accessed instantly. Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 5 is the intelligent tool for that certain something in your photos! All functions are clearly arranged and easily accessible. This allows you to achieve amazing results right from the start. Add brilliance and refinement to your pictures in just a few clicks!
- One-click optimization for impressive results
- Effects visualization through instant before-and-after view
- Color correction with fully adjustable parameters
- Red eye correction
- Freely positionable and customizable watermarks
- Image aging effect
- Integrated support for social networks
- Automated backups
Ashampoo is renowned for producing software which exemplifies the ultimate in user friendliness, and Photo Optimizer is no exception – as typified by Ashampoo Photo Optimizer’s simplistic yet remarkably powerful ‘one-click’ optimization feature. You probably won’t be able to tell from the ‘before and after’ display in following screenshot, but I can assure you the results are exceptional. I passed several original photos, which already looked perfectly fine to me, through the one-click feature and the enhancements are truly amazing:
While ease of use is Ashampoo’s trademark, more advanced users are not overlooked either – there is plenty under Photo Optimizer’s hood to satisfy the ‘enthusiast’. Options for performing manual corrections, adding effects, adding watermarks, and exporting are all well defined and very easy to locate in Ashampoo’s usual intuitive interface – from both the main menu across the top and from the right-side menus:
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer is ‘must have’ software for everyone who works with photos, whether a purely amateur ‘happy snapper’ (such as myself) or dedicated enthusiast.
Read more on the Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 5 HOME PAGE
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on Ashampoo Photo Optimizer.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on July 8th, 2012. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On July 9th, 10 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license each.
- Winners will be notified by email at the email address they used to comment – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winners must claim their license within 14 days of receiving official notification. Unclaimed licenses after that time may be re-drawn