Ashampoo has kindly donated 10 licenses for its latest and greatest Photo Commander 15 software for us to giveaway to 10 lucky winners. This is the very latest Ashampoo Photo Commander (15), which hasn’t even been released just yet… official release date 17th October. So, you have the chance to be one of the very first to get their hands on this excellent photo management suite, and for absolutely free.
The new Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 is the comprehensive solution to view, edit and organize your photos, geotagging included! Bring order to your photo library, batch-optimize multiple files at once or create and design your own calendars, greeting cards and slideshows with ease. With just a few clicks, beginners, amateurs and professionals alike will achieve stunning results.
- A new kind of order: geotagging
- More options, more brilliance, more comfort: The new presentation mode
- More powerful: Over 50 new features and enhancements
- Edit images creatively with filters and effects
- Automatic and manual image optimization
- Manage huge collections comfortably with extensive filtering and grouping features
- Produce slideshows with individual music and sounds
- Create cards, frames and vignettes
- Create calendars, HTML albums and collages with ease
- Convert between all common image formats
- Control everything on one display and present it on another
- More information, including full feature set here: Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 Home Page
If you enjoy taking and sharing photos, Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 is just what the doctor ordered. This all-in-one professional photo management suite includes every feature, option and tool anyone could ever want or need. Plus, of course, thanks to Ashampoo’s always intuitive interface and built-in wizards, Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 is very simple to use.
There is just so much to Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 it’s nigh on impossible to enumerate every available function and feature, suffice to say, whether you are an occasional happy snapper or dedicated hobbyist, Photo Commander 15 will perform any task you want to throw at it – from quick fixes to complex editing, creating collages, slideshows, personalized calendars and greeting cards, adding frames and annotations, managing organizing and sharing – it’s all there and then some.
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Ashampoo Photo Commander 15. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 5 days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.