Ashampoo has announced it will be releasing the brand new version of its excellent ‘Ashampoo Photo Commander’ software on 18th April AND we have 10 licenses to giveaway to our subscribers.
This will be the full newly released Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 which would normally sell for $49.99… Thank you Ashampoo!!
There is so much functionality under the Ashampoo Photo Commander hood it’s difficult to know where to begin. Suffice to say, whether you are a purely amateur happy snapper or dedicated hobbyist, Photo Commander will do everything you want/need – from quick and simple fixes to complex editing, creating collages and slideshows, personalized calendars and greeting cards, adding frames and annotations, managing organizing and sharing – it’s all there and then some.
Here is a summary of the most important features as per the Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 details page:
- Display different image formats from various sources
- Tagging and improved overview for managing many pictures
- Crop or rotate images, adjust horizontal misalignment, resize photos
- Image editing: optimize colors, remove scratches, crop objects, remove red eyes etc.
- Artistic photo editing photos by applying effects
- Send, print, burn or upload pictures to online networks
- Present photos in a slideshow with music
- Create and print photo calendar, a photo collage, greeting cards or framed photos
- Add texts, notes or graphics to photos
I advise taking a good look around the Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 product pages so you can get an idea of just how much this terrific software has to offer, starting HERE.
As with all Ashampoo products, Photo Commander includes an intuitive startup screen which provides a quick and simple path to required function(s);
The actual main interface is too large to post a screenshot but the multitude of functions are all easily identifiable and accessible via Ashampoo’s usual user friendly layout – including large, clearly marked buttons and menu items. Here are a couple of screenshots of menu items to give you a further idea of the software’s amazing versatility:
And there is a vast array of further options available under each expandable menu item.
For your chance to win one of the 10 free licenses for Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 simply submit a reply to this article with a comment. Replies can be anything, but we would prefer if you commented on Ashampoo Photo Commander. Competition ends 00:01 (EST) 22nd April.
*If your comment doesn’t appear immediately it is because first comments must be moderated. It will appear shortly!
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on Ashampoo Photo Commander or told us a little about yourself.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 22nd April. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On April 23rd, 10 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license for Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 each.
- Winners will be notified by email at the email address they used to comment – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.