Once again the generous folk at Ashampoo have come to the party, this time with 10 licenses for the best burning suite on the planet. This is the very latest version of the Ashampoo Burning Studio software which isn’t even due for official release until 7th December. So, here’s your chance to be one of the very first Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 owners, and for the great price of FREE.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 16
The one-stop solution for your disc recorder: The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 16 burns data, movies or music to any CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc. Burn everything from simple data discs to highly complex movies with subtitles – you name it. User-friendly, logically structured and usable without any technical knowledge. The new Burning Studio 16 makes the most out of your files, movies and photos and unleashes the full potential of your PC. Burning Studio 16 – the reference class of burning application.
- Burn & copy data to Blu-ray, DVD and CD
- Cut, produce and burn movies with ease
- Extract, convert and burn music CDs
- Create slideshows with music, subtitles and overlays
- Password-protected backups also with M-DISC support
- Menus, themes and templates for various occasions
- Browse, burn and create disc imagesa
- Data backups from mobile devices (cellphones, laptops, etc.)
- More details on the home page: Ashampoo Burning Studio 16
I’ve written so much about Ashampoo Burning Studio over the years I’ve practically run out of superlatives. Suffice to say that it is, in my humble opinion, simply the very best burning software available, matchless – so superior to anything else that comparisons are not even worth mentioning. No matter what your burning requirements might entail, Ashampoo Burning Studio has got you covered and then some, all, of course, available from Ashampoo’s always intuitive interface:
When something is as good as Ashampoo Burning Studio, there’s no point in prattling on about it – the software just speaks for itself.
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Ashampoo Burning Studio 16. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 5 days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.