Compliments of Ashampoo’s generosity we have one (1) license for Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4 (value $299.99us) to give away to a lucky subscriber. This is the very latest version of this fully professional software, just released on 23rd January.
For your chance to win this great gift, all you need do is submit a reply to this article with a comment. We would prefer if you commented on the Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional software and told us why this software would be useful to you… competition closes 10th February.
*If your comment doesn’t appear immediately it’s because first comments must be moderated… it will appear shortly!
[important]Please note that this is *Professional* software. We also have five (5) licenses for Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4 up for grabs, you can enter that giveaway contest here: DCT Giveaway: Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture 4[/important]
CAD Software for Professionals
Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4 is the ideal solution to plan, visualize and communicate your interior and exterior design ideas.
- Design single rooms, apartments or entire buildings including gardens
- Add included furniture and other objects or import existing 3D models in all common formats
- Apply realistic lighting for realistic impressions of your buildings
- Create your own windows and window types. Pro
- Extended roof features. Pro
- Import/export 2D DXF/DWG project files. Pro
- Export your models to Maxon Cinema 4D. Pro
New Features in Ashampoo CAD Professional 4
- Step 1: Enter project data such as building contractor, planner and project location. New
- Step 2: Select measuring units, scale and floor plan shape.
- Step 3: Specify dimensions.
- Step 4: Edit number of floors with adjustable heights. New
- Step 5: Select the roof from pre-defined shapes or customize each roof side individually. New
Extended Roof Features – Pro
- Customizable roof extensions: Create individual designs for each roof side.
- Roof merging: Merge individual roofs with two mouse-clicks. Calculation of new structures happens automatically while individual parts remain editable.
- Support for circular roofs
- Create roofs with corrugated sheets of different profiles
- Customizable timber construction
- Roof openings
Pro = available in Ashampoo 3D CAD 4 Professional only.
I have done a lot of copying and pasting here, I know, and do apologize for that. Simply put, my expertise in this particular area is limited to say the least. Anyway, Ashampoo has laid out all the features and functionality expertly on the product home page, including Overview, Feature Details, Screenshots, and Tutorials… check it out here: Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4.
What I do know is that you can rely on Ashampoo’s sterling reputation for producing quality full-featured software.
[important]**BEFORE ENTERING THIS CONTEST PLEASE BEAR IN MIND: Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4 is a large download… 978.36MB.[/important]
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional and told us why it would be useful to you.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 10th February. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On February 11th, 1 reply will be chosen by random number generator as the winner of 1 FREE license.
- The winner can claim their license by submitting a contact form which will be available (on this page) once the draw has been completed and winning name published.
- The winner must claim their license within 14 days. If the license remains unclaimed after that time it may be re-drawn.