Here is a special giveaway for all the video and home video buffs out there. Our generous friends at Aimersoft have again come to the party and donated 10 licenses for Aimersoft Video Studio Express to giveaway to our subscribers. There are so many video converters and DVD rippers available, yet nowhere near as many effective video editors… here’s your chance to win a great editor… for free! Simply submit a reply to this article with a comment… comments can be anything but we’d prefer if you commented on the Aimersoft Video Studio Express software.
*If your comment doesn’t appear immediately it’s because first comments need to be moderated, it will appear shortly!
*Competition closes 7th October.
Aimersoft Video Studio Express is, as with all Aimersoft products, a highly versatile program with a great variety of options and features. Would you believe it also doubles as a video converter, supporting a great range of popular input and output formats? Well it does, simply select your preferred output format or device and… voilà!
Aimersoft Video Studio Express is an easy-to-use yet powerful video editor that lets you compile any movie or video projects regardless of size and format in a few simple steps. It also enables you to touch up your videos with stylish movie effect, scene transitions and background music.
This Video Editor supports all popular online downloaded or homemade videos in any popular formats like AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG, MKV, FLV, WMV, MTS, TS, etc. and audio files like AAC, APE, AIF, MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC etc. It also supports to edit videos shot by multimedia devices like iPhone, iPod, etc.
All software from Aimersoft installs cleanly with no toolbars or bundling of any kind, Video Studio Express is no exception. The main interface is highly intuitive and the entire program is easy to follow and use:
Simply import your video(s), apply the edits/effects, and export to preferred format. You can even choose to upload direct to YouTube. There’s a great range of transition effects available plus all required editing functions such as; split. merge, copy, rotate. Adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation. Apply special effects. You can even replace a noisy, unsuitable audio track with nice soothing background music, per medium of the unique additional timeline. There isn’t much you can’t do with this terrific software. Here’s a screenshot of the Edit>Effect menu:
(That’s my beautiful dancing granddaughter)
Available export formats:
Export to devices:
There are plenty of guides and tutorials across the Aimersoft Video Express Site, and even more available by clicking on the Help button from within the program’s interface. I probably haven’t managed to cover everything this software is capable of… there is just so much. Have a look around the HOME SITE and check it out.
- Post one reply to this article. We would prefer if you commented on Aimersoft Video Studio Express or told us a little about yourself.
- Comments must be posted before 00:01(EST) on 7th October. Any replies after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
- Post only one comment! Users who abuse this rule may have all replies deleted and be banned from the contest.
- On October 8th, 10 replies will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license each.
- Winners must claim their licenses by submitting a contact form which will be available once the draw has been completed and winning names published… *Please read this Important Announcement.
- Winners must claim their license within 14 days. Unclaimed licenses after that time may be re-drawn.
What a great prize!!! Best of luck to all entrants and big THANK YOU once again to Aimersoft.