This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by email.
Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You to everyone who participated!
Audials has generously provided us with five licenses for their all-new Audials One 2022 for a DCT giveaway contest. Audials has several pricing schemes available including a buy-once option for $59.90. Of course, you could simply enter this contest for your chance to win a free copy!
“Record movies, series, and television from streams. It’s automatic, fast, convenient, and always in top video quality. Create your own movie collection!
Save your favorite songs from any music streaming service. Easy, fast, legal, and top quality. Enjoy your music collection everywhere!” ~ Audials
To own a streaming recorder that does not “crack” any DRM protection but rather records like Audials is clearly legal under US copyright law.
Additionally, section 1008 of copyright law specifically states that you cannot be sued over music recording.
In addition, copyright expressly allows a certain “fair use” of copyrighted works, the scope of which is, however, clearly limited. But be aware: copyright law clearly does not allow you to “share” or otherwise distribute any recordings. ~ Audials
Read all about important legal considerations on this Am I allowed to record music and video streaming? page.
Video And TV
You’ll now get all your movies and series from popular streaming services at breakneck speed. The trick: Audials prompts your browser to play videos at twice the speed, and then records them with no loss of quality! This is especially handy when it comes to batch recording: all your videos will automatically be saved to your hard drive, but at double the speed! ~ Audials
- OPTIMAL FRAME RATE (up to 60 frames per second)
- IMPROVED GPU SUPPORT
- AUTOMATIC VIDEO TAGGING
Music & Video
Thanks to the new user interface, extending your music collection has never been easier. Simply drag and drop your songs, albums or playlists into Audials and have them recorded for you at 30 times the normal speed. Or simply play them using the music streaming service – Audials will save everything. Audials will also always select the ideal settings, but you have the option to change them at any time. ~ Audials
- FIND AND LOAD MUSIC FAST AND CREATE PLAYLISTS
- MUSIC MANAGEMENT FULLY REVAMPED
- ORGANIZE MULTIPLE MUSIC COLLECTIONS
- RADIO & PODCASTS – EVERYTHING AT A GLANCE
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Audials One 2022. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to visit/follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or YouTube. By doing so, you will get more entries, increasing your chances of winning this giveaway contest.
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter, or by visiting our YouTube page
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!