Ashampoo Video Converter Giveaway Contest!
This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by eMail.
- Foxx Sly
- Helen Lindquist
- Bruce Wilson
- David Stark
- Yury Kuzmin
Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You to everyone who participated!
Ashampoo Video Converter
“Videos don’t play equally well on all devices. To ensure this is no longer an issue for you, Ashampoo Video Converter automatically converts your videos into the correct format. For fast results and excellent quality. Simply select your video and target device and you’re all set! You don’t have to be an expert on supported formats or device specs.” ~ Ashampoo
- For gigantic resolutions up to 4K
- Perfect viewing experience on multiple devices
- Convert to any format comfortably
- Perfect for iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, all common Android devices, PlayStation, Xbox, Windows Phone
- Excellent image quality for all video formats
- Super-easy handling
- Get the perfect format for Facebook, Youtube, MyVideo, Dailymotion and Vimeo automatically
- Extract audio from videos as ring tones or soundtracks
- Convert to AVI, MKV, MPEG, WMV, MP4
- Fast conversion with NVENC and Intel HD Graphics support
- Extract audio as MP3, AAC, OPUS, WVA, FLAC, OGG, WMA
- Video editing included: adjust brightness, contrast, gamma, sharpness, saturation
- Comfortable batch processing for video collections
- Join multiple movies with ease
Ease Of Use
Installation of this software is straight-forward– there are no hitches or giddy-ups to watch out for and it takes less than a minute. Speedy! And using the program is as easy as you would expect from a trusted publisher such as Ashampoo.
For the sake of simplicity I tried something straightforward— converting an MP4 file to AVI. Video Converter offers many formats to choose from:
Once you have chosen a file type, Video Converter will show you the expected file size before you actually begin the conversion process. There is also a Quality Slider available. By changing the Quality setting, you will see the expected file size change to reflect this setting. For this demonstration I left the Quality settings on the highest level.
Then I timed it. It took a couple of hours to complete, but you can abort the operation at any time. These are huge files, remember, so processing a 4GB file is going to take some time.
Note: Be certain you have your Temp folder on a drive large enough to handle the huge files involved.
The Ashampoo Video Converter is a breeze to use and affords conversion to more file types than I have ever heard of. I can confidently endorse yet another fine product from Ashampoo. Enter the contest below to get a chance of winning Video Converter.
How to Enter the Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win <ENTER PRODUCT NAME>. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid eMail address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid eMail address. Your address will not be shared outside this site
- You must submit a VALID eMail address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable eMail addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by eMail at the eMail address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid eMail address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via eMail using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!
Note: I apologize for posting this article so late in the day. We’ve experienced a rash of thunderstorms passing through here of late. Thunderstorms means no computer for me.