Ashampoo Burning Studio 19 Giveaway Contest!
This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by eMail.
- Gregg Coffey
- David Green
- Dimitris Meresentzis
- Steven Bohne
- Tregs Beales
Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You to everyone who participated!
Ashampoo Burning Studio 19
Ashampoo has offered DCT readers a chance to win one of five licenses for their Burning Studio 19 software. Each license is currently valued at $49.99 (US), but you can get a huge $30.00 discount by visiting this Burning Studio page. Or, you can enter our contest for a chance to win a free copy of this great product!
“Ashampoo Burning Studio 19 burns your files, movies and music to any CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc. It’s easy, fast and secure! Burn data, create audio CDs, make backups or produce your own movies – the possibilities are endless! Even advanced projects like video DVDs with animated menus and scene selection screens are just a matter of minutes. Get the total solution for your disc recorder!”
This contest is scheduled to begin on Monday, December 18 and end on December 28, 2017.
Ease Of Use
The new interface in Burning Studio 19 is gorgeous. It is intuitive and easy to use. Here are a couple screen shots for your viewing pleasure:
As you can see, everything is laid out in an easy-to-follow interface. If you have questions, there is a support site, although I don’t see this latest version listed. I see they do offer a two-year Premium Technical Support package for $4.99.
In all honesty, the reason I am recommending this program is because of Ashampoo’s history of providing quality software and I trust that this program lives up to their high standards. I have used their disc burning programs in the past and have been perfectly happy with the experience. I haven’t personally tried this version of the software because I have basically strayed away from using compact discs in favor of USB thumb drives and external hard drives to store movies, music, and backups.
If you do choose to purchase this program, there exists a refund policy if you should be dissatisfied with the product. If you enter our contest and win, well, you can’t beat “free”!
I do know this– if ever the need arises, I will be choosing Burning Studio 19 to burn some favorite music and movies.
How to Enter the Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Ashampoo Burning Studio 19. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid eMail address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person who enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid eMail address. Your address will not be shared outside this site
- You must submit a VALID eMail address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable eMail addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by eMail at the eMail address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid eMail address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via eMail using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!