This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by eMail
- Mickey Fradenburg
- Nigel Scarth
- Patrick Rozijn
- Martin Kuhn
- Stanley J Solomon
Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You to everyone who participated!
Steganos Safe 20
Steganos has generously offered our DCT readers a chance to win one of five licenses for their Safe 20 data encryption program. These licenses are currently valued at $17.99 (US) and are good for five PCs.
“Confidential documents, business records and TAN lists all belong in a safe place. Steganos Safe 20 is a digital vault that protects everything you don’t want anyone else to see.
The clearly structured new user interface ensures that this highly professional security software package is intuitive and very easy to use.” ~ Steganos
This giveaway contest begins today and will run through August 22, 2019.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8 or 7
- Min. 1 GB RAM (32 & 64 Bit)
- 200MB available disk space, Internet connection
- NEW – Optimized user interface and user experience
- NEW – Improved brute force protection
- NEW – Improved shredder and backup integration
- AES-XEX encryption with 384 bits (IEEE P1619) with NI-hardware acceleration for optimal protection against thieves, snoops and intelligence services
- The unlocked safe seamlessly integrates itself in Windows as a disk drive and can be used from within any application
- Maximum safe size: 2 TB
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Steganos Safe 20. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person who enters the contest as a result of your share, you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!