OneNote can be used as part of Microsoft 365 and/or as a free app. This little workhorse app has sometimes gotten a bad rap and so a lot of folks stopped using it. Windows though continues to make all manner of improvements. If you are one of those folks who have let OneNote fall by the wayside, perhaps you had better rethink your decision.
Follow the steps below to learn how to print sections and notebooks:
- Drill down to any page in your section or notebook that you would like to print.
- In the top, right-hand corner, click the three dots.
- Select Print.
- Select the printer you would like to use.
- If you are using Pages, simply change to Current Section or Current Notebook.
- Once you are ready, just click Print.
Yes, it is just that easy! I promise!