Pioneer – Space Adventure/Simulator
Pioneer is a space adventure game set in our galaxy at the turn of the 31st century.
The game is open-ended, and you are free to eke out whatever kind of space-faring existence you can think of. Look for fame or fortune by exploring the millions of star systems. Turn to a life of crime as a pirate, smuggler or bounty hunter. Forge and break alliances with the various factions fighting for power, freedom or self-determination. The universe is whatever you make of it.
[vimeo width=”720" height=”400"]http://vimeo.com/78452479[/vi[/vimeo]
Pioneer – Details
- Open Source, Cross Platform (Windows, Linux, & Mac)
- Download Size (Windows): 167 MB (7z File)
- Requirements: No requirements listed
- Special Mention: *Pioneer is in Alpha stage so is still undergoing development.
- Download from MajorGeeks: http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/pioneer.html
- Download from SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pioneerspacesim/?source=pdlp
- Pioneer Official Site: http://pioneerspacesim.net/#&panel1-1
- Pioneer Wiki (more information + guides): http://pioneerwiki.com/wiki/Pioneer_Wiki
Pioneer – Security Details
- Downloaded file scans 100% clean locally through both Avira and Malwarebytes
- No installation required – just double click the extracted executable to run the game