Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Register Lost password?
Hp Envy 20-d113w
dandl
Lexa, AR
740 Posts
(Offline)
November 24, 2015 - 8:13 am

After dealing with all the malware and the two user profiles, which I have partially solved, I now have another issue. The PC now just has a blank screen, and I have tried the old flashlight shinning on the screen.
Let me start with what I have eliminated. I have pulled the HDD and it booted up in the PC I am using now. I have also pulled the CPU and it works in another PC that has a compatible motherboard. In the photo their is a inverter board monted on the CD drive, and I think that will be my next thing to replace. If this turns out to be the motherboard, then I doubt that it will be replaced. I found a inverter board on ebay but if someone else could do a search the # is a Samsung 715G5514-P01-000-0H4K. Thanks Daniel.
dandl
Lexa, AR
740 Posts
(Offline)
November 27, 2015 - 7:42 pm

After talking with a HP tech I am pretty sure now it is the motherboard. What he said to do was remove the memory stick and start the PC, and if it started beeping then the motherboard was probably good. Well, the PC I have doesn't beep at all. Wish I knew of an HP motherboard refurbishing business.

Forum Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators:
Jim Hillier
Richard Pedersen
David Hartsock
Moderators:
Carol Bratt
dandl
Jason Shuffield
Jim Canfield
Terry Hollett
Stuart Berg
John Durso
Top Posters:
Chad Johnson: 867
Mindblower: 666
carbonterry2: 356
Flying Dutchman: 278
grr: 211
Newest Members:
blutsband
cyberguy
JudeLandry
benjaminlouis680309
drogers97439
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 20
Topics: 1942

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 11
Members: 3179
Moderators: 7
Admins: 3
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 31
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Exit mobile version

WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER?

Get great content like this delivered to your inbox!

It's free, convenient, and delivered right to your inbox! We do not spam and we will not share your address. Period!