This forum requires Javascript to be enabled for posting content
Please consider registering
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Register Lost password?
Camtasia Studio - FREE Licenses (normally $299.00!!!)
mizdoc
7 Posts
(Offline)
July 11, 2010 - 9:22 am

I'm helping a senior citizen lady to learn to use her computer so this would be great for me; I could make video tutorials for her to follow. So please count me in to this great giveaway.

harsh
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 11, 2010 - 11:42 pm

I am a victim of the economic downturn. I have been unemployed for over a year now. Not that I am complaining but I want to take the opportunity to do something better by creating video presentations and if I could win this license it would be perfect.

Mike
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 12, 2010 - 12:36 pm

I want to be considered for this giveaway. I want to do presentations and software demos and I could use Camtasia Studio for that work. I really want to win this software.

cypher
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 15, 2010 - 3:43 pm

Being a blogger, it will help me generate tutorial videos for my blog's readers. It will surely create much more interest in my posts. Thanks for this awesome giveaway! I hope I win a license of Camtasia Studio...

momos
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 18, 2010 - 2:16 am

I have been using Camtasia Studio a while ago on my job and would love to get a free copy for some educational projects.

<momos>

Dejan
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 21, 2010 - 6:50 am

It would be great to win such a powerful screen-casting application.
I would use it occasionally to create a different computer related guides for a not-so-technically-strong people.

cgcg
3 Posts
(Offline)
July 22, 2010 - 8:23 pm

thanks for the Camtasia giveaway. i should say it the the best in out here.

if you would allow i am interested in entering the giveaway as being a freelancer i could use it to attract more clients and increase my living. i still remember i used the trial for it some 2 years back and used to spend hours playing with it. unfortunately the trial ended and my heart broke out.

Hope to win (my love again).

Cg

john
10 Posts
(Offline)
July 22, 2010 - 9:30 pm

Hi ozbloke, Thanks to you for the giveaway. Convey my thanks to the folks at TechSmith also.

I never saw TechSmith donating their product licenses to any site, looks like you are in good terms with them.

If i'm allowed I would be more than willing to participate in this giveaway, as i currently use a crappy software. I earlier purchased some other (much cheaper than Camtasia) but no good results. immediately returned back.

Having personally used Camtasia i would defenitely recommend it to all. This is something which is a MUST if you really want a good Screencasting. The quality is just excellent.

I wish i have enough luck left at this hour on a Thursday evening to win a Camtasia license.

Once again thanks ozbloke and TechSmith.

john

PS: is ozbloke a name?

dhiraj_kumar
3 Posts
(Offline)
July 28, 2010 - 2:39 pm

Hello DCT,
I am currently beta testing OOPS Backup Beta.As expected,I did encounter a few nuisances while trying it out.In those situations,this app would really come in handy.While recreating those nuisances,I could use Camtasia Studio to record those incidents,simultaneously narrating the situations in which they occured, and send the clip to the developers.This would definitely add an extra punch to my feedback. So do count me in the giveaway please.

Jumbler
2 Posts
(Offline)
July 29, 2010 - 4:11 am

In my opinion, Camtasia Studio is the "gold standard" in screen recording software. I would love to have it.

rose_carter
3 Posts
(Offline)
July 30, 2010 - 10:43 pm

Hi there,
Well who wouldn't love a license for the best screen recorder.Recently I have been assigned the task of creating a tutorial on how to setup a home network.This tool would definitely help me in spicing up that tutorial.Hence,include me in the raffle dear...

Jim Hillier
2700 Posts
(Offline)
August 2, 2010 - 3:43 pm

[size=150:3akfk4xs]Winners have been drawn - winning entrants are as follows:

1) dswbstr
2) markh777
3) LAHarry

Congrats to the winners...commiserations to the all those who missed out this time.

Keep an eye out for next terrific giveaway....details will be posted during the next week......only at Daves Computer Tips!!![/size:3akfk4xs]

grr
211 Posts
(Offline)
August 2, 2010 - 8:06 pm

Congrats to all the winners.

LAHarry
29 Posts
(Offline)
August 2, 2010 - 9:18 pm

Congrats to all winners.
I'm more happier that I win too.
Thanks ozbloke, I duly received the Camtasia Studio license & download instructions.

Thanks & Regards

Forum Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators:
Jim Hillier
Richard Pedersen
David Hartsock
Moderators:
Carol Bratt
dandl
Jason Shuffield
Jim Canfield
Terry Hollett
Stuart Berg
John Durso
Top Posters:
Chad Johnson: 867
Mindblower: 666
carbonterry2: 356
Flying Dutchman: 278
grr: 211
Newest Members:
blutsband
cyberguy
JudeLandry
benjaminlouis680309
drogers97439
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 20
Topics: 1942

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 11
Members: 3179
Moderators: 7
Admins: 3
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 28
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Exit mobile version

WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER?

Get great content like this delivered to your inbox!

It's free, convenient, and delivered right to your inbox! We do not spam and we will not share your address. Period!