Please consider registering
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_topic_old
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 Advanced - FREE!!
Jim Hillier
2700 Posts
(Offline)
May 27, 2010 - 6:59 pm

This offer will be available from midday this Friday through to midnight Sunday.

I'm fairly certain this would not be the latest version of Ashampoo's Burning Studio, it's always difficult to tell with their products. But their burning suite is highly regarded and most certainly a much better proposition than most freeware alternatives.

The Advanced version adds more functionality over and above the regular edition. Improved features include an updated burning engine, a major update to the supported driver database, plus an improved user-interface.

Go to [url=http://store.v3.co.uk/:3olnds6a]THIS SITE[/url:3olnds6a] during the promotion period.

View source [url=http://www.downloadjunkie.co.uk/2010/05/exclusively-fre.html:3olnds6a]HERE[/url:3olnds6a].

NOTE: Store membership (free) is a compulsory requirement.

OldElmerFudd
166 Posts
(Offline)
July 26, 2010 - 6:17 pm

As far as I know, this one is still good.

http://store.v3.co.uk/?act=det.....38;id=1476

Follow the instructions to get your full version key.

Jim Hillier
2700 Posts
(Offline)
July 26, 2010 - 7:18 pm

Hey Ron - Thanks for the update mate. However, the download you have linked to is for the [i:6o2bikdk]standard[/i:6o2bikdk] Burning Studio 2010, the original post was for the 'Advanced' version (which includes a few little extras over and above the standard).

It seems this standard version may now be pretty much available free forever, would still be better than many of the freeware alternatives however and well worth a mention!!

Thanks again,
Jim

P.S. One which is also worth another mention is WinUtilities Pro, which is still available for free [url=http://www.ylcomputing.com/content/view/351:6o2bikdk]HERE.[/url:6o2bikdk].

I downloaded it at the time of posting the original topic and have been using it ever since....it's a pretty decent program!!

OldElmerFudd
166 Posts
(Offline)
August 16, 2010 - 10:26 am

Jim - I think WinUtilities Pro has been withdrawn as a freebie. Page linked by that URL insists on a user being registered and I couldn't find a way to do that. They just pulled the plug on a six month's arrangement at DotTech.org for a similar giveaway.

Jim Hillier
2700 Posts
(Offline)
August 16, 2010 - 11:31 am

Hey Ron - Yep, sure looks that way. Just checked again and you are quite right mate!! I wonder if my program updates for WinUtilities will still continue to work!!!

Thanks for the latest heads up mate.

Cheers......Jim

UPDATE:

Ron - Just checked it out, there are reports of the program no longer being registered after applying the latest update. So, I updated to the latest version (v9.82) and the reports are 100% accurate; the updated version will not accept the original ID/license code and reverts to a trial.

This is a really despicable act by YL Software and smacks of a giant con job....the original offer was advertised as 'lifetime' licenses. Even in the program's status it states; "Expiration Date: Never"
[attachment=0:8qtvys4c]WinUtilities.png[/attachment:8qtvys4c]

I've sent off an 'irate' email to the YL Software support team requesting an explanation. Won't be holding my breath while awaiting a reply!!!

Forum Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators:
Jim Hillier
Richard Pedersen
David Hartsock
Moderators:
Carol Bratt
dandl
Jason Shuffield
Jim Canfield
Terry Hollett
Stuart Berg
John Durso
Top Posters:
Chad Johnson: 867
Mindblower: 664
carbonterry2: 356
Flying Dutchman: 278
grr: 211
Newest Members:
JudeLandry
benjaminlouis680309
drogers97439
travishead60
Gohighlevelsnapshots
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 20
Topics: 1941

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 11
Members: 3177
Moderators: 7
Admins: 3
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 30
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Scroll to Top

WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER?

Get great content like this delivered to your inbox!

It's free, convenient, and delivered right to your inbox! We do not spam and we will not share your address. Period!