[message type=”info”]Winners have now been drawn – and the winning names are:
- Martin G (unclaimed – redrawn to Ed Page)
- Elie Robillard
- Philip Clempson
- cmorr55 (unclaimed – redrawn to Gordon)
- Kamil B
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED
Congratulations to all winners and thank you to all entrants – your support is what helps keep these giveaways coming.[/message]
WinOptimizer 11 would normally sell for $39.99us but DCT subscribers now have the chance to win a license absolutely free simply by submitting a reply to this article with a comment… we’d prefer if you commented on the Ashampoo WinOptimizer software.
- Competition closes 27th April
- If your comment does not appear immediately it’s because first comments must be moderated, it will appear shortly!
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 – The Software
We all like fast and secure computers, but only
constantregular system maintenance and time-consuming optimizations will keep them that way. Our WinOptimizer will do the work for you, easy, fast and efficiently. It will give you maximum performance and security and save you precious time so you can get real work done instead.
- Check out more details regarding WinOptimizer 11 and its amazing range of features and tools here: WinOptimizer 11 Home Page
I know I’m repeating myself here, but Ashampoo does have a knack for producing the most user friendly and intuitive interfaces for its software, and WinOptimizer 11 is no exception:
The screenshot above shows the “Modern” interface, there are also two versions of a “Classic” skin available to choose from. Note the “Game Booster” and “Live-Tuner” options at bottom right which can be utilized to optimize the PC for game play or specific running programs.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer includes an incredible array of features and tools:
Plus, of course, the famous WinOptimizer “One-Click” operation. Unlike many one-click solutions which tend to leave users in the dark, Ashampoo WinOptimizer provides all the customization options and settings necessary to ensure that the user remains in control – simply set it up to match your own preferences and you’re good to go:
Clean what you want when you want, regularly and automatically utilizing WinOptimizer’s built-in scheduler.
One of WinOptimizer’s features I particularly appreciate is the built-in “Backup Manager” where all changes are recorded and stored for possible restoration. While Ashampoo WinOptimizer’s reputation is second to none, we are all aware that strange things can happen with our infernal machines, and Ashampoo’s inclusion of this essential component is definitely the thoughtful and responsible route.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is simply the most comprehensive all-in-one maintenance suite there is. Throw in the fact that it is also highly customizable and user friendly, and you have one heck of a software.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 – The Giveaway
- To enter: post one reply to this article commenting on the Ashampoo WinOptimizer software.
- The contest ends on 27th April at 00:01 (EST), any entries made after that time will not be eligible for a prize.
- Your comment MUST be made from a VALID email address – disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Each user is allowed only one entry. In the spirit of fairness, abusers of this rule may have all entries removed, be banned from this contest, or banned from future contests.
- Shorty after the contest ends the winners will be chosen by random number generator as winners of 1 FREE license each.
- Winners’ names will be posted on the original giveaway page. Please be sure to check back on this page to see if your name is added as a winner!
- Winners will be notified by email at the email address they provided when leaving their comment – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winners must claim their prize by submitting a contact form which will be available (on this page) once the draw has been completed and winning names published.
- Winners must claim their license within 7 days. After the seven (7) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
Here’s your chance to replace all those separate programs needed to keep your machine running smoothly and responsively with just one comprehensive professional suite, so get those comments in.
A big THANK YOU once again to Ashampoo!