Who doesn’t like a good shortcut? You know, saving time and keystrokes? Nobody, that’s who!
Follow the steps below:
- Alt + H Opens the Home tab
- Alt +Q + Enter search word opens the Tell Me box on your Ribbon
- Shift + F10 will display the shortcut menu for the selected item
- F6 moves the focus to a different pane of your window
- Ctrl + O or Ctrl + F12 opens an existing database
- F11 shows or hides the navigation pane
- F4 Shows or hides a property sheet
- F12 Switches between Edit mode (with insertion point displayed) and Navigation mode in the Datasheet or Design view
- F5 switches from Design view to Form view
- CTRL + P opens the print dialog box for data sheets, forms, and reports
- CTRL + Z zooms in or out on a part of your page
- F1 opens the Help window
- Alt + F4 exits Access
These are by no means all of the shortcuts but definitely enough to make you happy!