A group of men and a group of women were given a piece of paper and a pencil and asked to write down what gender they thought a computer might be, including four arguments to back up their reasoning.
The men’s group decided that computers were female and wrote:
- No one but their creator understands their internal logic
- The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else
- Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for later retrieval
- As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it
The women’s group decided that computers must be male and wrote:
- In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on
- They have a lot of data but still can’t think for themselves
- They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem
- As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model…
The women won!!!!
3 thoughts on “Are Computers Male Or Female?”
CREATIVE / HONEST & TRUE.
Thank you Meha, appreciated.
Best laugh in days …thanks Jim.