Steganos Password Manager 22
Steganos has kindly come through for our DCT readers by offering us five licenses for their Password Manager 22 software. These licenses are valued at $24.99 and can be used on five PCs. Steganos also offers a 30-day free trial period so you can try before you buy.
“Steganos Password Manager is dedicated to storing and managing all your passwords, keeping them as safe as possible with a single master password.
Steganos Password Manager keeps all your passwords safe with a powerful AES 256-bit algorithm encryption. Also, if your passwords are somewhat obvious or easy to guess, the password manager will help you create other options that aren’t so vulnerable.
Another great feature is that you can create a list with all your hidden passwords on a USB memory device so you can take them with you to use on any PC.” ~ Steganos
- Windows 8.x
- Windows 10
- NEW AutoFill in all browsers and your favorite apps with the new iOS & Android password manager apps
- NEW Simplified categorization of entries
- NEW Optimized user interface with grouping options
- NEW Improved search function
- NEW Browser plugin for Microsoft Edge
- Several user interface themes for you to choose from
- Massive cloud sync and Mobile app performance speedup
- See more: optional increased data density in password lists
- File attachments sync between PCs too
- Password categories also in Mobile apps
- Create and edit your passwords on your smartphone with Steganos Mobile Apps
- Full synchronization between Mobile Apps and Steganos Password Manager 22 via OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or MagentaCLOUD
- Full synchronization between several Steganos Password Manager 22
- Automatically saves and inserts your credentials with the help of browser extensions
- Directly access your Private Bookmarks through browser extensions
- Highly secure encryption: the encryption algorithm safely stores all login data with AES 256-bit encryption
- Two-factor authentication for your keychains (supports Authy, Google Authenticator and more)
- Convenient password import from Google Chrome
- A virtual keyboard makes it impossible for keyloggers to record keyboard input
- An optional character randomizer protects against mouse click logging
- Portable version included: use the portable USB version of Steganos Password Manager 22 on any PC
- Print function for safekeeping password lists with a notary or in bank safe deposit box
This giveaway contest has started and will run through October 29, 2020. Enter now for your chance to win!
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Steganos Password Manager 22. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to visit/follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or YouTube. By doing so, you will get more entries, increasing your chances of winning this giveaway contest.
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter, or by visiting our YouTube page
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!!
1 thought on “Steganos Password Manager 22 Overview & Giveaway”
I do not even know the way I stopped up right here, however I believed this publish used to be great.
I do not realize who you are but definitely you are
going to a famous blogger if you happen to aren’t already.
Comments are closed.