Suppose that the data in your worksheet is both too wide AND too long to fit on a single sheet. Now it will take four pages to print. The first pages are always the information at the tope left-hand corder of your print area. You CAN control whether Excel prints the information beneath page one as page or the information to the right of the page as page two.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- On your Ribbon, click the Page Layout tab.
- In the Page Setup group, click the small icon in the lower right-hand corner to display the Page Setup dialog box.
- Be certain the Sheet tab has been selected.
- In the Page Order area of the dialog box, specify how you would like Excel to print your pages. Notice that as you make a selection, Excel will show you how your printing will take place.
- Click on OK.
- Print as you normally would.