StackSocial is currently giving away a package of 10 apps for Mac, total value $151.00… offer ends 12 days from the date of this article.
- WebDesign – Build & Design Powerful Websites with this Intuitive Mac App
- ButtonDesign For Mac – Easily Design & Create Professional Buttons for Your Website
- Shine – Enhance Your Photos With Hyper-Realistic Effects
- Quick Resizer – Fastest & Simplest Way To Resize Your Images
- Signature Maker – Create Your Own Digital Signature With Ease
- PDF Converter Master – 4-in-1 PDF Converter That Converts PDF Files To Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Images & Text
- SketchMee – Jaw-Dropping Art In Seconds
- PaintMee – Turn Your Pictures Into Works Of Art
- Photo Dazzle – Beautify Your Pictures
- Icons Express – Preview iOS, Android, & Custom Sized Icons
You can read more information about each app and take advantage of this offer here: https://stacksocial.com/sales/the-mac-freebie-bundle-2-0
**NOTE: You will need to either create a StackSocial account or you can log in with Facebook.
Since publishing this article I have come across another very similar offer on a different site (Cult of Mac Freebie Games Bundle) but sharing the identical IP address and utilizing the exact same system of prerequisites. So, I decided to check it out further and as a result I have some doubts regarding this offer… and others which are along similar lines.
If you choose to log in with Facebook, note the warning regarding what information will be passed on to StackSocial. I would have serious reservations about allowing this type of information to be passed on.
If you create a StackSocial account, all you need to supply is your name and email address but, regardless of which method you use, you will then be required to ‘share’ via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. This requirement is not mentioned anywhere beforehand.
Personally, I’d be wary of this and any similar offers. In the end though, it’s up to each individual to make his or her own decision.
1 thought on “Package of 10 Mac Apps ($151.00 value) for FREE!”
Thank Jim for your research on this web site. I would have downloaded the apps, but with your comments have decided
not to do so.
Many thanks for a great magazine.
Comments are closed.