There are myriad reasons why one would want to highlight table text with color. It draws the eye to something you would like the viewer to see or it makes a reader look at the headings in your table. Again, there could be many reasons why, but whatever the reason, today I will tell you how to do it.
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Select the text you would like to highlight.
- Click the down arrow on the right-hand side of Text Highlight Color.
- A color palette will appear.
- Select the color of your choice. Word will highlight the text you previously selected in your chosen color.
- Press ESC or click Text Highlight Color once more to turn off the Text Highlight Color command.