Comfort keys is software which allows the user to assign hotkeys to literally any task....here is just a brief list of the features:
* Launch the necessary programs and open web pages by pressing a single hotkey.
* Insert user-defined preset texts (email templates, signatures, passwords, greetings, phone numbers, addresses, etc.) using hotkeys or the built-in template manager.
* Type with an on-screen keyboard.
* Use the clipboard manager to monitor Windows clipboard and paste back any entry at will.
* Change the language and case of the typed text.
* Control the sound volume in a quick and convenient manner.
* Record key press sequences (macros) and play them back as many times as you need.
* Block some keys or simulate the press of a specific key when another one is pressed.
So, as you can see, Comfort Keys is not only a software which allows you to assign hotkeys, but it is a clipboard manager, text-snippet manager, has an on-screen keyboard, and a (hotkey) macro recorder too.
You can get this shareware program (normally ($19.95us) for free by going to this promotion page (page is in German) and clicking on the blue "Download" button: http://www.computerbild.de/download/Com ... 89907.html
Windows 2000, XP, Vista.
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Online: Jim Hillier, jingleheimer
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 10
Administrators: Jim Hillier, Richard Pedersen, David Hartsock, Marc Thomas
Moderators: Carol Bratt, dandl, Jason Shuffield, Jim Canfield, Terry Hollett, Sergey Grankin