This forum requires Javascript to be enabled for posting content
Please consider registering
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Register Lost password?
Camtasia Studio - FREE Licenses (normally $299.00!!!)
joseywales
91 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 9:07 pm

Wow, what a wonderful opportunity here for all of us at DCT! A huge thank you goes out to Techsmith for going the extra mile and offering up something like this to the average, everyday enthusiast....clearly you've not all forgotten where you're from and why you do what you do (e.g. didn't sell your soul to the corpratocracy profit machine).

As one of the blessed winners of the latest SnagIt 10 contest I want to remind you how appreciative I am. I love the software and am still uncovering so many useful features each and every night I get a chance to tinker with it...quite marvelous!

As for Camtasia Studio, if I were to be so fortunate to win a license, I would use it exclusively to create videos for all of my friends and family within my immediate circle who look upon me for help with (seemingly all) computer questions. I do not live close enough the most of them to pay a personal visit, but with the help of this software I could easily create a video to better illustrate my recommendations to help get them where they are trying to go.

Regardless of the outcome, a sincere thank you to Techsmith and to DCT for offering something so fantastic.

Regards to All!

joseywales

2009isd
5 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 9:30 pm

Very nice offer. Please count me also.Thanks.
isd.

jkeithmaxwell
14 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 9:50 pm

[size=150:1ct36ui1]MAN! I've been wanting this software. I've been using a F*R*E*E program (Jing Pro) for this kind of work but it will only let me do 5 minutes. CAMTASIA is the STANDARD for screen capture video. PLEASE PICK ME ON THIS ONE! I'll use it in my online marketing business. I make training videos for different types of businesses for their use and mine in driving traffic to their websites.

Keith
[url=http://www.Pro17Engineering.com:1ct36ui1][b:1ct36ui1]Pro17 Engineering[/b:1ct36ui1][/url:1ct36ui1]
AuburnBusiness.Com[/size:1ct36ui1]

xiangtan
7 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 10:31 pm

Would be good to have a play with it, thanks

Diane
4 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 10:45 pm

Very nice offer. Please count me also.
thx Diane

chandigarhfellow
3 Posts
(Offline)
July 7, 2010 - 6:17 am

i would like to have one license as it is best software in its category, can use it to make tutorials for my pc, hope i win thanks in advance

markh777
14 Posts
(Offline)
July 7, 2010 - 10:23 am

Please, please, please let me win. If I win I promise to be a good boy...lol

sdcomputergeek
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 7, 2010 - 10:44 am

Thanks for the opportunity to win this wonderful software. I tutor and teach senior citizens. I can use the software to teach the senior citizens and my other students remotely as well as in person.

hadylabna
3 Posts
(Offline)
July 7, 2010 - 11:27 am

Nice giveaway, thanks a lot.

junderdo
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 7, 2010 - 12:25 pm

I'm coding up some tools for making audio synthesizers and instruments in software called SynthTools. This could really help when I want to demo parts of it and post on youtube or something!

vhick
11 Posts
(Offline)
July 7, 2010 - 1:07 pm

Thanks for this great giveaway. Camtasia is the best in screen capture software available.

LAHarry
29 Posts
(Offline)
July 9, 2010 - 9:45 pm

Hopefully can win 1 license to try this professional screencast /video/audio creator.
Thanks & Regards

samuelsindra
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 10, 2010 - 1:30 pm

In the first i would like to explain that my english is very poor, i'm brazilian and i speak and write in portuguese, so probably i will commit some mistakes here.

I'm a civil engineer and use my computer to create projects and presentations, sometime ago i used the Camtasia to make some tests, it was a pirate copy but was only for tests, i liked to use it together with others softwares, like sketchup, the main reason that i liked was to see the new reange of possibilities that i couldn't imagine before, i could put drafts, "ways to do" and finished plans in the same presentation, copying screens and introducing photos, making my work complete and more professional, but i'm new as engineer and the money is out of my window (until today) and i need to create ways to make my work different and get clients with their eyes and heart, but buying expensive softwares today is a thing that i can't think, it is a problem, to get more clients i need to make great works and presentations and for this i need great softwares (beyound ideas and hard work, of course) but to buy great softwares i need more clients, to get money enough to buy it, haha, then... i think, if i could win this software i would be more complete, professionaly, and wouldn't spend a lot of money, that i haven't now.

Thankyou for this chance.

Samuel Sindra

johnsson
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 10, 2010 - 4:29 pm

Thanks for this giveaway. I would love to win a license of Camtasia Studio because of the tremendous help it will be for me in creating demos and tutorials. I wish to make tutorials and demo videos and Camtasia Studio will be an excellent software to help me. Trust me I cannot afford it to buy it but if I could win this free license I will be very happy. It will make my day...no it will make my life. This will turn things around for me. I hope I can win it.

venky
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 10, 2010 - 10:16 pm

Please count me in this giveaway. I really need Camtasia Studio to prepare videos for my blog. I never was lucky enough to win any giveaway and I hope I get lucky this time and make the cut this time. Thanks very much again.

Forum Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators:
Jim Hillier
Richard Pedersen
David Hartsock
Moderators:
Carol Bratt
dandl
Jason Shuffield
Jim Canfield
Terry Hollett
Stuart Berg
John Durso
Top Posters:
Chad Johnson: 867
Mindblower: 664
carbonterry2: 356
Flying Dutchman: 278
grr: 211
Newest Members:
JudeLandry
benjaminlouis680309
drogers97439
travishead60
Gohighlevelsnapshots
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 20
Topics: 1941

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 11
Members: 3177
Moderators: 7
Admins: 3
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 24
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Exit mobile version

WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER?

Get great content like this delivered to your inbox!

It's free, convenient, and delivered right to your inbox! We do not spam and we will not share your address. Period!