This forum requires Javascript to be enabled for posting content
Please consider registering
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Min search length: 3 characters / Max search length: 84 characters
Register Lost password?
Camtasia Studio - FREE Licenses (normally $299.00!!!)
pcwp
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 10:36 am

Hi my name is Pat, this is so exciting, I have been looking been looking at Camtasia Studio and dreaming about owning a copy. If I were one of the "lucky" ones to win a copy of this software it would take my training abilities to the next level.

Dave I want to thank you for all of the wonderful tips and tricks you post each month. Also the free software and information that you provide. Keep up the good work Dave.

richp
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 11:05 am

I'm setting up a website for use with my students. I am planning on posting tutorials, as well as lessons, online, and this tool would be great for accomplishing this task. Thanks to Camtasia for their generosity.

NiceTake
7 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 11:17 am

Hello DCT!

I am from India and I would like to win Camtasia Studio for uploading high quality videos to my family and friends,that's all

Thank again for this huge and nice giveaway

Regards.

acatatease
2 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 11:23 am

A program I've wanted for some time, yet just couldn't afford. Do toss my name into the hat and thanks!

cargard
12 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 11:38 am

I love learning new software and would use this to create tutorials for my fellow genealogists.

mitt302
20 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 11:50 am

looks like a very nice package. Thanks for the opportunity to compete!

sinecure99
10 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 12:00 pm

I would be delighted to use this software to create some helpful films for my over 30 charity and non- profit websites
Sinecure Bob in Sehcelt, BC, Canada

dzvd5l
2 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 1:13 pm

I am very interested in winning a Free licensc of Camtasia Studio

dogman
5 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 2:09 pm

This stuff just keeps getting better.

texbem
12 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 2:28 pm

Have used Camtasia free in the past, but would love to have a complete suite. I play heck remembering how to use the various proggies as I switch back and forth and would love to stay with one for the whole process.

Besides, I'm just plain greedy!!

bem

Shorto
17 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 3:06 pm

I am a real Snagit Fan. I support ~25 Computer Systems and the Camtasia Studio would be a real asset in training and instruction - I would sure like to WIN This One! DCT offers all kinds of Goodies and I sure appreciate Dave and his Gang. Regards - - - Shorto

minime
1 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 3:11 pm

Hi everyone. This is my first post in this forum.
Now, how would I use camtasia...Well I trade in the markets and this software would help me see if the decision to get in or to get out was the right one. I can record those moments and then check if it was a good decision .
I am sure this is the best way to learn this trade because you can see the past and learn.
Anyway thank you for this opportunity.

GTGT
12 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 4:04 pm

Hello,

Please count me in. I'm a member here. I'm making post before the time.

I want to use it for personal and my work use for making tutorials and recording the live video streams.

Regards,
Mr. G.T.

Mindblower
Montreal, Canada
664 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 5:08 pm

Count me in on this offer. It's too good to pass up, Mindblower!

"For the needy, not the greedy"

grr
211 Posts
(Offline)
July 6, 2010 - 8:13 pm

hi Jim,
Thanks for Camtasia Studio giveaway. It is just the best tool one would love to have. 2 weeks back I ended using the 30-day trail & am amazed to see/use it. Currently stuck with the open source Cam-studio which is UGLY

ok. i would be using it 99% for my personal use recording the online trainings, & courses to which i'm paid-subscribed. and 1% for my un-official work.

Buying this software is just a dream, so i'm completely replying on my luck to win it.

Thanks, Grr

Forum Timezone: America/Indiana/Indianapolis
All RSSShow Stats
Administrators:
Jim Hillier
Richard Pedersen
David Hartsock
Moderators:
Carol Bratt
dandl
Jason Shuffield
Jim Canfield
Terry Hollett
Stuart Berg
John Durso
Top Posters:
Chad Johnson: 867
Mindblower: 664
carbonterry2: 356
Flying Dutchman: 278
grr: 211
Newest Members:
JudeLandry
benjaminlouis680309
drogers97439
travishead60
Gohighlevelsnapshots
Forum Stats:
Groups: 8
Forums: 20
Topics: 1941

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 11
Members: 3177
Moderators: 7
Admins: 3
Most Users Ever Online: 2303
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 36
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Exit mobile version

WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER?

Get great content like this delivered to your inbox!

It's free, convenient, and delivered right to your inbox! We do not spam and we will not share your address. Period!