EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN! – OPEN TO MEN ONLY – ALL ARE WELCOME
Note: Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants. The course is over two days, and topics covered in this course include:
- HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
Step by step guide with slide presentation
- TOILET ROLLS – DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR
Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics)
- DISHES & CUTLERY – DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
Debate among a panel of experts
- REMOTE CONTROL
Losing the remote control – Helpline and support groups
- LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS
Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while ranting – Open forum
- EMPTY MILK CARTONS – DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play
- REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
Real-life testimonial from the one man who did
- IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
- HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION
Relaxation exercises, meditation, and breathing techniques
- REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE
Bring your calendar or PDA to class
- GETTING OVER IT – LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME
Individual counselors available