EaseUS has kindly offered our DCT readers a chance to win one of five licenses for their all-new RecExperts screen recording software. These are subscription-based lifetime licenses and are good for one PC. They are currently valued at $69.95 (US) each. EaseUS also provides a trial version which does have some limitations.
“There are lots of reasons why we need screen recording software as a necessity. It simplifies our daily tasks such as delivering instruction, onboarding new employees, recording a video call and sharing lectures. EaseUS RecExperts, as one of the most efficient screen recorder, can do a lot more than that. You can capture what’s happening on your entire screen or just a selected Windows and even create a scheduled recording task to record screen and webcam at a specific time automatically. A handy and effective screen recording tool to export your videos in the best results”. ~ EaseUS
- Flexible Capture: Capture your full screen, a selected area of the screen, or a single window
- Record Video and Audio Simultaneously: Record the background sounds and a voice with your microphone at the same time
- Record Webcam: Record webcam or as a webcam overlay
- Game Recording Mode: Record various high-quality and popular 2D/3D games in 4K UHD resolution
- Task Scheduler: Create recording tasks automatically. Start Recording at a specific time. Schedule multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advanced Editing: Add text, lines, arrows, and other real-time editing works. Trim video length, add a watermark and other advanced editing
- Save as multiple formats: More than 10 formats, such as MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, FLV, ASF, etc
- Share to Youtube: Export your recording to popular video platforms like YouTube directly
- Remove background noise and boost audio: Eliminate all the annoying ambient noises easily
What impresses me most about EaseUS RecExperts is how they managed to include so many features and options yet keep the whole thing intuitive and so easy to use:
As you can see from the above screenshots, there are plenty of options and settings to play with. I’ve tried out plenty of screen recording software over the years and, I must say, EaseUS RecExperts is by far the easiest to use yet among the most full-featured and flexible.
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win EaseUS RecExperts. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to visit/follow us at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or YouTube. By doing so, you will get more entries, increasing your chances of winning this giveaway contest.
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter, or by visiting our YouTube page
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!!