[message type=”info”]The lucky winners have now been drawn, and the winning names are:
- T Duran (unclaimed: redrawn to Peter Hayes)
- Jeffrey Cross
- Gerald Rogers
- Ian Robinson
- William Vizzard (unclaimed: redrawn to Jim Fromm)
- William Hauser
- Zach Booth
- TG Tan
- Misael Bol
- Karsten Andersen
Winners have been notified by email.
Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all who entered, especially those who ‘Shared’ and/or ‘Tweeted’.
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED[/message]
The good folk at Ashampoo have kindly donated 10 licenses for their brand new software Ashampoo Backup Pro 10 for us to giveaway to 10 luck subscribers. Ashampoo Backup Pro 10 would normally sell for $50us but you now have a chance to get this great software absolutely free.
Ashampoo Backup Pro 10
Any regular DCT reader will be well aware that we are continually emphasizing the importance of creating regular backups, whether it be to safeguard precious personal data or an entire operating system… you can’t have too many backups!!
Ashampoo Backup Pro 10 provides the user with every conceivable type of backup and, of course, all presented with Ashampoo’s usual intuitive and user friendly approach. From file and folder backups to full system image backups, including incremental and differential, space saving compression and optional encryption:
- Professional backups that meet the highest requirements
- Fully automated backups through precise scheduling
- Backup and restore any file with ease
- Backup and restore entire operating systems
- Secure encryption to protect your privacy
- User-friendly and self-explanatory
- Huge space savings through maximum compression
- Backup to the cloud or any storage device
- Easily create rescue media – CD or flash drive
- Many more details, including a full list of features, on the home page here: Ashampoo Backup Pro 10
Two of the most critical aspects of backup software are trust and reliability, and with the Ashampoo name behind German engineering you can be assured of both with Ashampoo Backup Pro 10.
So How Do You Win
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Ashampoo Backup Pro 10. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person that enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn 2 extra entries as a reward!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but encouraged.
- To enter: simply submit your name and a valid email address.
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the winner so disposable email addresses will not be eligible.
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter.
- Shortly after the contest ends the winner(s) will be chosen at random.
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.
- Winner(s) must claim their license within 5 days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at the sole discretion of DCT.
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them by email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest.
16 thoughts on “DCT Giveaway: Ashampoo Backup Pro 10”
I have never found a B/U…one I can test every now and then to be sure. This sounds like it might finally be the one!
Thanks for the chance to win a nice backup package.
I have used several different ASHAMPOO products and they are all top shelf. Thanks for the swell giveaway!
This Ashampoo backup looks like it will be perfect for me to try. I am finding that my network based hard drive is not usable for many backup programs. I am hoping Ashampoo will solve the problem.
Dave’s Computer tips Rocks !
I’ve tried several different backup software programs and would like to give Ashampoo a test to see how it compares to the others.
Still looking for a backup pgm I’d like – and I’ve purchased & tried many.
Ashampoo has a number of pgms I like to I’d appreciate an opportunity to give theirs a go.
Our Symantec System Recovery backup software has yet to be updated to support Windows 10, with no projected update date. Although I have been a Symantec backup software user for over 20 years and appreciate its comprehensive feature set and reliability, I am now afraid that Symantec is planning to sell or drop the product. Therefore, I’m looking for a new backup solution. I have read good reviews of the new Ashampoo Backup (formerly an Ocster product), and would like to take the opportunity to give it a thorough tryout.
I have recently come out of the “Stone Age” (32bit Win XP) and I need a good
back up program for my new 64bit machine.
Like some of the others have stated, I, too, have been unhappy with every b/u program I’ve ever used. And that covers 15 years or more. Also, as the newsletter editor for the MOAA Computer Users Group I could demo this at one of our monthly meetings and do a review for our newsletter. Mahalo and Aloha.
I need good backup software would love to win this one
I’m a fan of ashampoo programs and currently i have a trial version of this program. A very nice surprise would be winning full version license of this great firmware. 🙂
Ocster Backup is now Ashampoo Backup! And Ocster was good!!!
excellent program for system backup.
I would be very handy program such risk because it does not have any of this type of program to make a copy of the system.
Months ago, I have experienced a crash in my system and every datas and files were vanished. Then I realize that a good backup program is a must-have to ensure data security! Moreover, through use of Ashampoo Backup Pro 10, backups can even be accessed without the program as virtual drives in Windows Explorer.
That’s why I would like to win this license to backup my system.
I need program to backup system. Thank you for a chance to win.
My introduction to Ashampoo many years ago (1999) was a shareware app called SecurityManager 99 on W98. It became my favorite method of encrypting a set of files and folders. I’ve been happy with their products ever since. This sounds like another winner.
Comments are closed.