This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by eMail.
- Steve Smith
- David Millan Asenjo
- Paul Schneider
- Gabriel LaPierre
- Deb Raks
Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You to everyone who participated!
Confidential Tag Forge
Confidential has generously offered a whopping 25 licenses in groups of five for Tag Forge, for five lucky DCT readers who win this contest. Each winner will receive a package of five licenses for use on five computers. This is an incredible offer! These licenses are for the Corporate version of Tag Forge and here you can see a license comparison chart.
“If you work in an industry with strict confidentiality rules, such as in law, healthcare, or even the tech industry, you know the constant threat of accidentally sending out something you shouldn’t.
Confidential lets you tag files with different levels of confidentiality with one click, and the tags are visible to whole team, in Windows Explorer.
This helps protecting your team, your company, your clients and yourself to be compliant to regulations and company policies.
With Confidential, you’ll be able to tag files as confidential on disks, networks, and cloud services – in fact, you can even tag emails as confidential. If you try emailing a classified document outside of your company, the Outlook plug-in that comes with Confidential will warn you.
Imagine benefiting from an automated solution that helps maintain compliance with legal regulations, contracts, and internal company policies. Additional features include the ability to create and manage user groups to easily restrict confidential files to specific departments and teams. Best of all, you can create rules based on file names and locations that empower you to tag an entire drive in minutes!
All the data is stored in a Microsoft SQL Database (for single users, Microsoft SQL LocalDB is installed automatically).
Confidential Free is meant for a single user and non commercial use. It allows user to tag files using the four predefined confidentiality tags.
Confidential Pro is meant for professionals working alone or in small teams. It allows one user to have his own tags on up to 3 PCS and share the tagging with up to five colleagues (on shared drives or in the Cloud).
It includes auto-tagging rules and the Outlook plugin (for tagging emails and help the user to understand what email can be sent outside the company and what not).
Confidential Corporate helps teams and groups to share their tagging (on shared drives or in the Cloud). It also allows to use tags to manage documents, along with colleagues and coworkers as well as having the tags on the users 3 computers. It includes auto-tagging rules and the Outlook plugin (for tagging emails and help the user to understand what email can be sent outside the company and what not).”
- Tag or auto-tag confidential files, on your disk or on networks and visually spot them while browsing. Tag confidential emails: Outlook will warn you when sending something you shouldn’t!
- Tag files with two clicks in Windows Explorer, along with your team, on your hard disk, or on shared drives. Your whole team will see what files are confidential (or not) in Windows Explorer at a glance.
- Auto-tag files, based on their name and location: you can tag a whole drive with few rules within minutes and “watch” folders to tag each new file you put in them. Explorer integration: Confidential “listens” when you move files between folders: the tagging is preserved
- Supports synchronization services like Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.com, Amazon Cloud Drive etc. Works with removable disks, encrypted disks, on any files system (NTFS, FAT32, EXT4 etc.)
- Confidential’s Outlook plugin notifies you when you are sending a classified file outside your organization
- Manage your projects, files, email and bookmarks, through tags, along with your team. Tag files of any kind, bookmarks and Office documents: Confidential integrates with Office and can write tags also into your Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents
- Tag Outlook emails: with our Outlook plugin, you can find your emails quickly and intuitively by combining tags. Confidential’s user interface, to tag emails supports nested tags, text completion, several sorting modes for tags, and much more.
- Centralized user and license management, import users from ActiveDirectory, create and manage user groups, for different departments or team and easily manage what you’re sharing and with whom.
- Confidential is Azure and OneDrive ready. You can tag files and share your tagging using any cloud storage system.
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Confidential Tag Forge. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid eMail address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person who enters the contest as a result of your share you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid eMail address. Your address will not be shared outside this site
- You must submit a VALID eMail address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable eMail addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or on Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by eMail at the eMail address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid eMail address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via eMail using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!