But did you know that you can the footnote separator that Word uses in these instances? Well you can!
Follow the steps below to learn how:
- Be certain you are using the Draft view in your document.
- Click on the References tab of your Ribbon.
- Click Show Notes.
- If you have both footnotes and endnotes in your document, Word will display the View footnotes dialog box.
- Click on the View Footnote Area button.
- Using the Footnotes drop-down, select Footnote Continuation Separator and the current separator will show in the window.
- Change or delete the separator to you liking.
- Once you are finished, click on Close.