Our friends at Ashampoo have offered our readers a chance to win one of 10 licenses for their Burning Studio 20 software. These licenses usually go for $49.99 (US), but for a short time you can pick one up at a discount for $21.00 at the time of this writing. You could also enter this contest for a chance to get one for free!
“The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 is the easy and comfortable solution to burn your data to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray, copy discs or use extensive multimedia capabilities to create your own slideshows and video discs with animated menus. Rip audio CDs fully automatically, back up your files in a flash and design and print individual covers for your projects in the process!” ~ Ashampoo
|Smart backup plans for reliable data backups|
|Reminder feature for backup plans|
|New intuitive editor for covers and inlays|
|Multi-disc CD player emulator support|
|Ready-made presets for over 1,600 car radios|
|Bright, high-contrast user interface theme|
|Numerous special cases supported in car radio module|
|Improved disc burning options|
|Optimized work flow for less clicks and waiting times|
|Easier disc image creation|
|Automatic disc spanning for unlimited storage capacity|
|Support for Compact Flash (CF) cards and microdrives|
New Features In Version 20
Get the best program for your disc recorder! The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 is the easy and comfortable solution to burn your data to CD, DVD and Blu-ray, copy discs or use extensive multimedia capabilities to create your own slide shows and video discs with animated menus. Rip audio CDs fully automatically, back up your files in a flash and design and print individual covers for your projects in the process! Safeguard your files with scratch protection against data loss and use encryption and password protection to maximum security. Experience the best Burning Studio ever! ~ Ashampoo
The popular backup feature has just gotten more powerful. Backup plans help you back up your data and even remind you when it’s time for a backup! The new improved backup manager provides a quick view of your existing backups and supports instant updates. It couldn’t be any easier! Worried your data won’t fit on a disc? No problem, thanks to disc spanning, Burning Studio can fit your data across multiple discs automatically including password-protection! ~ Ashampoo
Video Clip – How To Make Backups
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Ashampoo Burning Studio 20. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and valid email address in the spaces provided below, then click Enter Contest. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to share the contest on Twitter and/or Facebook. For each person who enters the contest as a result of your share, you will earn two (2) extra entries!
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!