This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by email.
Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You to everyone who participated!
Ashampoo has generously offered our DCT readers a chance to win one of five copies of their brand-new Backup Pro 17 software. These licenses are currently valued at $50.00 (US) each. Ashampoo also offers a 30-day free trial so you can try before you buy.
“Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 is Windows-based a comprehensive backup solution to back up or restore any file, partition or bootable operating system. Archives can easily be restored in the event of hardware issues or system malware infections. Backups can be created fully automatically thanks to smart background technology that does not interfere with normal PC operation.” ~ Ashampoo
This contest has ended. Backups are an essential safety net that will protect you from malware and system failure and Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 is a perfect place to start.
Operating SystemWindows® 11, Windows® 10 (x64)
Requirements:Any device that supports the operating systems listed above. Systems with ARM processors are not supported.
Hard Drive Space500 MB available hard disk space for installation
OtherAn Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is verified repeatedly at regular intervals.
Full administrative rights are required to use the program.
- Real-time backups – Our new real-time backup technology tracks your most important folders for file changes and updates your backups accordingly–and you get to individually pick those folders
- State-of-the-art rescue system – Ashampoo Backup Pro’s got your back when disaster strikes and your system crashes: Our Windows-based state-of-the-art rescue system can reboot your PC either from DVD or USB stick
- Bitlocker support – Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 not only sees your BitLocker-encrypted drives but can also access them to store your file archives
- We’re ready for Windows 11 – Our team is working hard to ensure full Windows 11 compatibility right off the bat
- Your backup plans in full view – Ashampoo® Backup Pro features an even better backup overview that has all the information you need neatly arranged
- Future-proof cloud support – Ashampoo® Backup Pro has been fully updated to support the latest and most secure online data transfer methods
To read all about the features Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 offers, please see this Ashampoo Overview page.
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win Ashampoo Backup Pro 17. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below. After your entry is accepted, you will be presented with options to visit/follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or YouTube. By doing so, you will get more entries, increasing your chances of winning this giveaway contest.
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter, or by visiting our YouTube page
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Terese Terrance Scullion
Three new winners have been drawn:
Jan Herda MJ Nunag ha14
UPDATE: At this time of writing, three of the five winners have not replied to notifications that we sent out to them. The deadline for their replies is the end of today, Friday 23. Normally, we offer any unclaimed license(s) to our writers first – call it a perquisite. However, this time around, and keeping with the spirit of the season, we will be drawing new winners for those unclaimed licenses. In that case, the above winners’ list will be updated to reflect that change. Keep an eye open – your name might pop up on that list!
Good luck to everyone!