ASCOMP Image Former
The winners will be notified via email.
New Program! Our friends at ASCOMP have generously offered five licenses for a DCT giveaway contest for their all-new Image Former program. These licenses are currently valued at $19.90 (US). ASCOMP does offer a 14-day trial so you can try before you buy. Or, you can enter this contest for a chance to win a free copy!
“With Image Former you can get your pictures in top shape in no time at all: select any number of pictures, define actions and start conversion. Whether you want to rotate images, crop edges or correct colors, Image Former automatically applies the changes you want to all selected images. The Windows tool also has full control of enlarging or reducing the size and brings your image files into the desired format quickly and easily.” ~ ASCOMP
This giveaway contest is running now and will end on February 25, 2021.
Ease Of Use
Image Former is dead simple to use:
- Choose the images you want to edit (you can choose an entire folder of images if you like)
- Choose the specific changes you would like to make (there are many features to choose from)
- Let Image Former perform its magic
- Rotate images
- Adjust color curve
- Adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation
- Crop images
- Adjust image resolution
The above example demonstrates how all the features in this software are used. Pick a feature, choose the related settings, and move on. The same intuitive navigation system is used throughout the program.
I have used this software on several occasions and it works flawlessly. Highly recommended.
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win ASCOMP Image Former. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to visit/follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or YouTube. By doing so, you will get more entries, increasing your chances of winning this giveaway contest.
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter, or by visiting our YouTube page
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!!
2 thoughts on “ASCOMP Image Former Overview & Giveaway”
You requested a comment telling you why I’d like to win the ASCOMP Image Former, so here goes.
I caught coronavirus before most in the US even knew what was coming. I was ill, in bed, with a 102 fever for 30 days straight. My doctor would not see me, the hospital would not admit me. I was told to stay home, weather it out, do not expose others.
When I finally recovered, I was stuck at home with a lot of time on my hands. My sister had given me a cell phone with an amazing camera, the Samsung S20+ 5G, so I bought a couple gadgets for it and started exploring macro photography.
It’s now a year plus later, and I’ve still not recovered. My doctor says I have ‘long COVID’, the worst symptom being the recurring weird rash that only shows up on the right side of my body. And itches like the devil, 24/7, until it disappears.
Macro photography has become my new passion. I have finally started going over my library of photos, well over 10k now. Windows 10 does not ship with anything that handles Ultra HD (3840×2160) or higher very well. Certainly nothing that will handle an 8K photo or video. I started checking out different utilities that supposedly handled them, but have yet to discover one that I really like. I did discover that the term “shareware” does NOT mean what it used to. Even “freeware” has changed it’s meaning.
My hopes are that ASCOMP Image Former will do the trick. I’m going to start a free trial to see if it does, and if it does not I will let you know.
Thank you for your comment.
I am sorry to hear about your troubled times but perhaps macro photography will be the silver lining and maybe you will be able to bring some joy to others with your new-found skills.
Comments are closed.