ASCOMP Backup Maker Pro
This contest has now expired. Winners will be notified by email.
Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You to everyone who participated!
ASCOMP has graciously given DCT five licenses to run a giveaway contest for their Backup Maker Pro Edition software.
These licenses are currently each valued at $39.90 (US). ASCOMP does offer a Free Standard edition for private use which will also include information pop-up windows.
“BackUp Maker automatically stores your files and at the same time offers an intuitive functionality. Select your data, optionally set automatization for scheduled backups, select its destination and within an instant, your valuable documents are transferred in zip format to a hard drive, USB flash drive or directly to the Cloud as scheduled or according to circumstances.” ~ ASCOMP
This contest is running now and will end on March 10, 2022.
- – Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- – Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- – Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- – Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- – Windows Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- – Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit)
- – Windows Server 2016/2019 (32-Bit & 64-Bit)
- – Windows Server 2012 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- – Windows Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- – Windows Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit)
We have very little information about this product other than some screenshots that you can see for yourself on this Backup Maker Professional page.
Given ASCOMP’s great reputation I would expect Backup Maker Pro to live up to those standards, too.
How To Enter The Contest
We’d appreciate it if you’d take a moment and submit a comment telling us why you’d like to win ASCOMP Backup Maker Pro. However, submitting a comment is not required to enter this contest and will have no bearing on your chances.
For your chance to win, simply enter your name and a valid email address in the spaces provided below. After your entry is accepted you will be presented with options to visit/follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and/or YouTube. By doing so, you will get more entries, increasing your chances of winning this giveaway contest.
Sharing the contest on social media is completely voluntary, but is encouraged.
- To enter, simply submit your name and a Valid email address. Your address will not be shared outside of this site
- You must submit a VALID email address. We need to contact the Winner, so disposable email addresses will not be eligible
- Additional entries may be earned by voluntarily sharing on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter, or by visiting our YouTube page
- Shortly after the contest ends, the winner(s) will be chosen at random
- Winner(s) names will be posted on this giveaway page. Please check back here to see the winner(s) name announcement!
- The winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address used to enter the contest – be sure to use a valid email address that you check regularly
- Winner(s) must claim their license within five (5) days. After the five (5) day period, unclaimed prizes will be distributed at DCT’s sole discretion
- Entrants agree to allow DCT to communicate with them via email using the address provided by the entrant when entering the contest
Good luck to everyone!
4 thoughts on “ASCOMP Backup Maker Overview & Giveaway”
This looks like something I would actually use. The screenshots on Ascomp’s site show that it’s easy to setup, and modify a backup. The Files & Folders section (rather than the Simple selection section) of the wizard would work for me, since I don’t use the Windows Libraries to store data. I like that it uses ZIP format with 256 bits (AES) encryption.
I’m currently using the Windows 7 system image programs on Windows 10 home to backup to an external hard drive. I would love to try this professional offering to assure myself I can retrieve with less chance of “failure”. Good luck to us all.
Thanks to DCT and Ascomp for the opportunity to win this fabulous softy. It is exactly what I need for my computer.
I would like to get the Asconp Backup Maker pro as it looks like it wopuld work with my rather old NAS, and I have 16 Gigs of hard drive space there and I would set customized backups sor each of the four drives.I could probably also stripe them, but sionce I also have ONcedrive, I think it is not necessary. This pandemic has really strained my budget, so I woiuld really like to win.